About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tumblr

I thought one post would be enough. But I might as well go ahead and make a second one.

I believe that college obliges me to maintain this blog on Blogger, but I have decided that I want to make a clone on Tumblr to go with what I hope to be my general pieces and musings on the world of gaming and drawing.

I'll post a link to that when I've managed to get it up and running. I do rather want to tart up this page as well, but it isn't the easiest thing to do in all honesty. At least, for someone that doesn't know all that much about html. I really should grab a book and learn me up on this sort of thing... design holds an interest in my life, and I'd love to be able to like... tailor a page more to my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment