About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Assignment 6 - 03/12/12 part 2

The work continues. The terrible realization that I've perhaps made the map too large has started to dawn on me, but I feel that it is now a bit late to change much of this. Priority remains getting the actual map done before I try to make corrections, and for the most part I am still working alright with my top down design. But enough typing, updated pictures.



The image that makes me honestly believe that the level is too large. Those two blurs towards the left are a Heavy and Medic.

No comments:

Post a Comment