About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Assignment 6 - 03/12/12

My work isn't progressing as quickly as I was hoping it would. It doesn't help that half way through, I realised that I could make things simpler on myself by concentrating on one side and then using the flip along action to mirror the map. This is likely going to be rather useful to me as well as hopefully speed up my progress in the final stretch.

Also working against me is the realization that I could work the paths a little differently to provide more of that vertical gameplay I want. I will only make those additions if I feel like I have enough time to do it.

It still isn't anything to look at, but another couple of screenshots taken just a few moments ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment