About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Sunday 23 December 2012

Personal Blog - Happy Holidays!

Thought I'd take the opportunity to wish everyone a good break, and I'm already looking forward to seeing you all again when the next term begins. And thanks to James for a great introduction to Games Development!

I'm going to be using the time off to try and fix up this blog, seeing as I've not been able to get around to it beforehand. I already sorta know that I could probably do with making it a bit simpler than I was intending to... only a bit simpler, mind you. And catch up on sleep, of course. Lots and lots of sleep.

Anyway, happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment