About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Monday 19 November 2012

Assignment 5 - Oh Dear

I've just uploaded my assignment to the best of my ability, and I feel forever thankful that I decided to look at my blog list before going to bed. My assignment was finished, and I somehow made the dreadful mistake of believing the deadline was on Thursday, so I have pretty much run out of time to correct any flaws in the work. 

I can't help but feel that I should have gone more in depth with the piece, although given that I'm already 78 words over the word count... that might not be possible. It may be too late now for the printed version, but I might yet be able to make refinements to the online version. 

For now, Frank is going to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment