About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Thursday 15 November 2012

Assignment 5 - Oops

I've realised a little too late that I have neglected to show my research into the current assignment. And I fully intend on correcting this mistake either tonight or over the weekend. Links to videos and websites I have used are presently resting in a draft blog entry, pending a proper write up.

The essay is going to be a little challenging in itself. I've just about hit 700 words in my draft in a few hours, and I've only just said enough about some of the more basic mechanics in Team Fortress 2's game design. Not too sure that another 750 words is going to be enough to write about the other areas I wanted to look at, which would be the art style and level design.

Viva la Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment