About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Assignment 5 - Some Images

The essay continues to make slow and steady progress, and after a spot more time spent in Team Fortress 2, I've finally worked out how to conclude the paragraphs on points and stats.

But that isn't really why I am writing this today. I've spent the evening working on some images to accompany the essay in general - I'm using screenshots/grabs where appropriate as well.

For now, the images. One is a version of the earlier silhouette pictures I've previously uploaded, whilst the other is new and specifically to point out some examples of how Team Fortress 2's teams counter one another. I seem to be making use of a TF2 colourscheme as well... seems appropriate somehow.



Rock, Paper, Scissors. Sort of.

Class silhouettes, lovingly arranged and named. Class logos too for greater glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment