About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Monday 29 October 2012

Another Interlude

I'm not really in the position to be able to upload my level design at the moment, owing largely to not being the sort of person that possesses an A3 scanner. 

So far, my level is apparently large enough to warrant having to work at a smaller size, which mostly means that I have to really lean in at the moment to make sure I'm getting the proportions correct... which will be essential for making sure the level works in a (not real) game setting.

Besides the work at hand, I'm also working on making a background for this blog and some watermarks to start adding onto any work I upload. Partly from a sudden paranoia I have never felt before in my life, and party from it generally being good practice to do so in the world of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment