About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Sunday 21 October 2012

For the artists out there

Yeah, For the guys in the class that are drawing and want to learn about human anatomy.

I'm having a bookshelf clear out at present, and I have two copies of Anatomy For The Artist ... I grabbed the second book at a charity shop when it mysteriously appeared, and I originally intended to give it to a friend over in the states... but they politely declined the offer. I really need to make room for the day I get some books more related to Games Design and such.

So basically, I'll be happy to give it to someone in the class instead... but ideally, I'll be wanting to give it to someone who IS already drawing... seeing as it isn't a book on learning how to draw so much as learning about the different muscles and bone structure of the human body... which is why I want to prioritise giving it to someone who already draws but wishes to improve their learning.

I really hope that doesn't sound like me being obnoxious in anyway... but I must stress that the book does have value to it, and whilst I got it cheap and I am giving it away for free, I want it to go to someone it will be most beneficial to. Leave a message in the comments box if you're interested, and I'll lug the book along to class. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment