About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Assignment 3 - Concept Doodle

I highly doubt that I'm going to really get any real 'concept art' done until the weekend, not while I'm still trying to write up the rough concept documents.

That being said, I decided to take a small break today to try and draw up the two characters from my first game concept "Pottson Panz" (Working Title. Somehow, I think it'd need something wittier and which would possibly reflect the conjoined nature of the characters and the resulting gameplay) .

So yeah. Drawn with a cheap mouse because I wanted to work quickly... and from personal experience, I find when I'm using a graphics tablet I can easily get lost in the details, and when that happens I make mistakes. I just wanted these ideas out of my head and onto the screen. Pottson on the left, Panz on the right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment