About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Pictures from the ol' sketchbook

I like to draw. I'm not very good at it though. Related to Assignment 3 work, and I've since acquired a new book so I have more pages to draw on. I've already filled up the sketchbook I had designated for this course. I would say that it is really worthwhile to have at least one sketchbook at all times along with a journal, to keep all your course/assignment related work together.

Also, Fred Aldous in the Northern Quarter seems to have gotten frightfully expensive whilst simultaneously providing less choice since I last shopped there... did it turn into Hobbycraft recently? Lesson learnt, I'm going back to Turners in Stockport. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment