About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Assignment 3 - Pottson Panz Sketchbook Work

Click the pictures to get a full view.  I meant to scan some of these pages from my book sooner, but XCom interfered with my life. In this instance, these scans are from my development of my game provisionally titled "Pottson Panz". Development is also covered in my earlier blog entries. 

Being an entirely different game from "Heavens Loom", my focus was almost entirely on working out how gameplay could stem from a tether mechanic, and again I possibly went a little too far in thinking up other ways to vary the gameplay. I'm going to write up my logic behind both games when I move onto an Assignment 3 Conclusion.

That is all I will say, I don't feel that rewriting something that is already written in these scans will be worthwhile. I'm lazy, and lazier still for copy pasting the words from the previous blog entry.




No comments:

Post a Comment