About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Assignment 3 - Another Concept Doodle

So this is the doodle that I was doing in class today. With a mouse. I declined to ask for a graphics tablet again because I just wanted to get an idea out of my head in the quickest way possible. Nothing elaborate, or even complete.



I'm going to be getting round to a friend's house tomorrow to pick up a book that I feel I'm going to need for the concept art to accompany the game concept documents. Being that one game idea is set in the 1940's, I want to be quite sure that anything I do draw up for the documents fits into the era correctly... at least, within reason.

Also, I'm still really enjoying this current assignment, I think I've got a grasp on how to word the documents... writing this sort of thing is an area I don't feel is my strongest skill, if only because I worry about whether the things that I write up are coming across clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment