About This Blog

I am a student at Futureworks currently in my first year of their Games Development Course. This blog largely comprises of work and illustrations made in relation to assignments, as well as the very occassional opinion pieces or information I happen to believe may be relevent to my fellow students on the course.

Monday 1 October 2012

Assignment 2 - Concept Proposal 2

I don't have too much to say that I have not already spoken about in the previous entries, so I will just go ahead and upload the second proposal I have come up with. I decided to keep the idea simple and hopefully self explanatory, which made it necessary for me to drop the water function of the item. I'll see if I can get some last minute feedback before I hand the work in tomorrow... well... today. In 17 whole hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment